Thursday, April 2, 2009

I’ll just be with the monsters.

Any minute now and I’m about to croak from exhaustion, stress, and plain ol’ existential angst. How I long for days long gone, when all I had to worry about was devising a sneaky plan on how not to take my daily afternoon nap or a clever diversion to lure my nanny’s eyes away from the yucky warm milk that's about to be poured down the drain, or which nook, cranny or crevice would be the best place to hide away from scary, scary It.

I would truly give anything just to be able to live again as a child, when all the monsters in my head didn’t equate to the past, or with pressure, fear and anxiety – but more of the furry kind that carried me high up on their shoulders.



Anyway, allow me be a fangirl for a minute: Wasn't that an amazing trailer?! It's been so long since a trailer sent shivers running up and down my spine. Oh my god. This movie is gonna be amazing!!! (Yes, it deserves three exclamation marks.)

2 comments:

Beverly Dalton said...

I saw this trailer 2 days ago and I cant wait for it either :) Inside all of us is HOPE. ADVENTURE. FEAR. WILD THING. Ohhh Im excited :)

Kaity said...

Bevs> Exciting, right?! After all that waiting and fear of the movie being shut down, it is finally here! In trailer form, that is.