Thursday, December 4, 2008

"But" is the harshest word that you'll ever know

I’ve been a delinquent blogger, haven’t I? Well, you know what happens to delinquent bloggers – blogcombers by the virtual ocean of nonsense and quick read demons cruising on the Infobahn at 10 MB per second, who take minutes off their precious Time Wasting Schedule, end up creating reasons in their head as to why they hate this particular blogger for not updating. (But then again, I may not be that special but lets just pretend that I am for a second.)

As Mary J. Blige obligingly put it, there ain’t no need for hateration. But yet, it exists, especially amongst lovers. One would be hard-pressed to find a significant other whose certain mannerisms/beliefs/grooming habits or lack thereof wouldn’t eventually be the cause for one’s hair to stand on edge. I came across this funny, albeit a little bit off-putting site that...
...Is a picture book about the moment in a relationship when you realize you don’t love someone completely, because there is one little thing that keeps bothering you. When it bothers you so much it actually makes you physically cringe, you know it’s time to say; “I love you but…”
As I said, some are comical confessions:
Then there are those that make you go, "Hey, waitaminute. That hurts..."There you go, folks. Once again, the innernet was successful in altering the settled state of my mind (although that really is a point of contention). Am I making any sense? Probably not cos it's 1:48 am and my ass is still stuck on my office chair!

No comments: